Food SystemsWe knew food before food was cool.
Since 2008, ENP staff has been working in food systems as well as sharing our knowledge through publications and presentations. We are the only planning consulting firm in Michigan to sign the Michigan Good Food Charter, a roadmap for a food system rooted in local communities and centered on good food. We offer the following services:
- State-wide network coordination and advice
- Food innovation district planning
- Food system assessments of municipal plans and ordinances
- Advocacy for food system policy change
- Development application services for urban farms, food hubs, food policy groups and non-profits