Erin N. Perdu (email@example.com)
Erin Perdu is principal of ENP & Associates. She began her career in the public sector, working as a planner for Washtenaw County before entering the consulting world in 2002. Her main interests lie in designing creative public involvement in the planning process; using GIS and modelling software for better decision making; and long-range planning. Ms. Perdu's credentials are summarized below.
Over 11 years of professional planning experience, including:
- Member of the American Institute for Certified Planners (AICP) since 1999
- Comprehensive planning at both the local and county levels
- Site plan review for both County and local governments
- Reviewing local rezoning requests
- Writing and reviewing local zoning ordinances
- Historic preservation planning
- Economic development studies
- Multi-jurisdictional planning, including writing two inter-jurisdictional regional plans encompassing 10 units of government
- Developing instructional materials for local units of government on legislative changes
Over 12 years of experience with Geographic Information Systems, including:
- Certified GIS Professional (GISP) since 2004
- ESRI software products
- Community Viz 3D modelling software
- Data development
- Data analysis and modeling
- Build-out analysis
- Custom mapping
Teaching Experience, Education and Awards
- Certified instructor for the Michigan Association of Planning’s training programs for elected and appointed officials
- Visiting Lecturer in Urban and Regional Planning at Eastern Michigan University
- Instructor for the Citizen Planner Program, put on by the Michigan State University Extension Service
- Master's Degree in Urban Planning from the University of Michigan , 1998
- Master's Degree in Natural Resources from the University of Michigan , 1997
- Bachelor's of Science in Earth Systems, with specialization in Land Systems Management from Stanford University , 1995
- Winner of the 2001 Outstanding Joint Public Services Project Award from the Michigan Association of Counties and SEMCOG for the Chelsea Area Regional Plan
- Presented numerous sessions at state and national conferences, including the Michigan Association of Planning and the Urban and Regional Information Systems Association
Megan Masson-Minock (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Megan Masson-Minock has over seven years of professional planning experience, including four years of consulting. Megan's areas of interest include short range planning, zoning ordinances, site plan review and working with non-profits. Her credentials are summarized below:
- Provided site plan review and day-to-day planning services for communities in Southeastern Michigan
- Provided variance review for Board of Zoning Appeals in communities in Southeastern Michigan
- Coordinated master plans in developing townships
- Managed development of updated Zoning and Subdivision Control Ordinance for City of Midland
- oordinated the development of three neighborhood plans for non-profit organizations in the City of Detroit
- Two years experience with community development projects as Community Development Work Study Fellow, funded by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development, at the University of Michigan
- AICP (American Institute for Certified Planners) since 2003
- Master’s Degree in Urban Planning from the University of Michigan in 2000
- AICP Award from the University of Michigan in April 2000
- National Center for Community Economic Development, Emerging Leaders Program 2000
- Four years experience in international development, with a specialty in the former Soviet Union
- Bachelor’s of Political Science with High Honors, Bates College in 1994
Nicole Andriani has over nine years of professional planning experience as a Planning Coordinator for a real estate developer and builder who is recognized as a leader in urban redevelopment. Her experience working in the private sector while utilizing her public planning education lends Nicole a unique viewpoint. Nicole’s areas of interest include site plan design and review, environmental planning, and commercial and residential development
PartnersAlong with our planners, ENP collaborates with partner firms to provide a broader range of services and expertise.
Crescent Consulting, headed by Cindy Winland, AICP, PCP, is an award-winning planning and consulting firm with a reputation for excellence. For more than 22 years we’ve assisted municipalities throughout Michigan in every aspect of the planning process, including:
- master planning
- volunteer education
- recreation planning
- grants and loans
A well-executed planning process is a prime example of local government at its best. At Crescent Consulting, we love what we do, and we pave the way to planning success by fostering a respectful, professional, consistent and fair environment for the process to unfold.
When we put our expertise and enthusiasm to work for our client communities, we engage them in an interactive process that makes land-use planning interesting, efficient and enjoyable for local governments, volunteer planners, applicants and other professionals.
Crescent Consulting is located in Midland, Michigan.
ProSeeds, led by Libby Pachota and based on Detroit, Michigan, offers creative solutions to funding and staffing needs for grassroots organizations specializing in community and economic development. With our project management, fund development, and technical assistance services, ProSeeds can help you…plant the seeds of change to transform the lives of your community members.
Libby Pachota, has strengthened non-profits across the City of Detroit for the past nine years working with grassroots organizations, collaboratives, business stakeholders, and foundations.
Project Management, Fundraising, and Technical Assistance Highlights
1. Main Street management and training State of Michigan Cool Cities Initiative designation
2. Office of Neighborhood Commercial Revitalization designation
3. DTE Energy Achieving Excellence Award
4. Conner Creek Greenway project management
5. National Endowment for the Arts award for Jazzin’ on Jefferson
6. Business District Improvement analysis for Far Eastside Business Association's Collaborative
ProSeeds collaborates with ENP in the areas of community involvement, education, and participation.