ENP offers a wide range of planning services, including:
- Long-range planning: comprehensive plans, multi-jurisdictional plans, visioning, parks and recreation plan and build out analysis
- Short-range planning: zoning ordinances, site plan review, capital improvements plans, rezoning and special use permitting
- Special projects, including historic preservation, urban agriculture analysis and economic development
How ENP can help
ENP Planners can provide short range planning assistance to your community at a level that works for you. Our planners are available on an hourly or flat-fee basis, and can provide office hours if needed.
The assistance of a professional planner is crucial for a community to maintain and enhance it's quality of life. Contact us today for a consultation and see how ENP can help!
Long Range Planning
ENP specializes in visionary, inclusive long-range planning processes that help a community develop a vision and then acheive it.
ENP Planners are the leaders in multi-jurisdictional planning in Michigan, having designed regional planning processes in several southeast Michigan communities. Our standard is an open process that brings local units, counties, school districts, businesses, interest groups and citizens together. The process equips multiple communities with the tools to envision and create a desirable future. The Regional Plan then functions as a blueprint for a region's future, and includes specific steps for the communities to make it happen. If you are interested in finding out how a regional planning process could work for your community, or would like to get one started, please contact us.
Chelsea Area Regional Plan:
Short Range Planning
Our continuing services to our local government clients include:
- Site plan review
- Rezoning requests
- Special Use Permits
- Zoning Ordinance amendments
- Zoning Board of Appeals support
- Historic Districts